Friday, August 12, 2011

WHY!?


Why was it so easy for you to walk away?
Why didn’t you even give me the time of day?
How could you claim to love me then leave me that fast?
As easy as that I became your past.

I’m hurt, angry, over the moon.
In the span of a second our hearts don’t flow to the same tune?
So now I’m just a memory, nothing but an old story
You think of me as history, yet I was your joy, your glory?

Then were you fake, did you know what was at stake.
That my heart youd fully take, then at the sign of trouble break?
Im not turning this on you, Ofcourse I admit to my mistake,
But you Mr. perfect are far from true..how could you watch me leave, for heavens sake?

Was I not worth your while, the one whom you could walk 1000 miles,
Here comes one trial, and youre that quickly filled with bile?
I thought I was worth it, coz you were worth it too,
I’da fought for you, with all my might, but you just left as if on cue.

Why did you let me cry on your shoulder?
Why did you let me hold your hand?
Why did you say we’d be together even when we older?
That through whatever we’d stand.



I wanna curse but that’s not ladylike,
But then again ladylike can take a hike.
I wanna fight but don’t believe in violence,
Then again all my beliefs are on the fence.

I wanna scream but that’ll mess my throat.
But if I don’t, here comes Dr. Phil with his white coat,
I can’t believe I trusted for a second that you were the one
And now that my hopes are rusted, I just gotta move on and then some.

When I needed you most, you neglected me,
When I cried for help, you rejected me.
Well, a lesson aint a lesson unless it’s learnt,
And so I’m moving on, all my bridges burnt.


No comments:

Post a Comment