Tuesday, February 8, 2011

hurt bleed scar heal

When I trust with all of me, I hurt,
When you’re all I can see, I hurt,
When I eat from the tree, I hurt,
When I’m no longer on my knees, I hurt.


When your words break my heart, I bleed,
When all dreams fail to start, I bleed,
When I’m confused, misplaced_horse without cart, I bleed,
When from Him I depart, I bleed.


I vow to trust no more, I scar,
No longer wait for open doors, I scar,
I allow the thief to rob me poor, I scar,
Why believe any more? So I scar.


Then appears a friend in need, I heal,
Life abundant indeed, I heal,
Once more I may bleed but He’ll heal,
IF his voice I dedicatedly heed,
Trust Him-not just his deed,
His message I sow_the seed,
From which by his grace the world will feed,
And if asked was it Jesus? I say yes indeed…
The one who hurt, who bled, who scarred & now, bcoz of Him, we’re healed.

3 comments:

  1. ..now that's a message of hope :-)i feel better already...dont you? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea?? a message of hope is one that draws you near to Christ..that's my hope..
    feel better each day. his mercies,I guess, are new every morn :-)

    ReplyDelete