Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Still I praise...


Lord you know I don’t feel like
Praise is the last thing I want to do
But even through these trials and temptations
My praise I will lift unto you

There is none like you,
No one else can touch my heart like you do,
I could search for all eternity long and find
There is none like you.

And in the dark of this nightmare,
The hole in my heart I can see through
As the tears run endlessly down my face
Still my praise I will lift unto you

Worthy is the lamb
Seated on the throne
I crown you now with many crowns
You reign victorious
High and lifted up
Jesus son of God
The darling of heaven crucified
Worthy is the lamb

So far the jail walls aren’t shaking
There’s no angel with open arms I can run to
No salvation from this prison
Even so my praise I will lift unto you

How great is our God, sing with me
How great is our God, and all will see
How great, how great, is our God.

I can’t see any hope for tomorrow
But I trust/know my heart you’ll fix anew
For you God are ever faithful
And that’s why all praise I lift unto you

No comments:

Post a Comment